KiddyMoon Wooden Kitchen Helper Step Stool for Kids Toddlers ST-002, Plywood / Grey
• Learning tower fully tested to european safety standards
• Easy to assemble, sturdy construction, safe for your kids
• Polished, painted finish
• Encourages kids to interact with parents and siblings and take part in family activities
• Helps to develop self-esteem,independence and self-confidence, and improves coordination
Kitchen activities and cooking - little children love to participate in the meal preparation. Our kitchen helper makes the little ones feel a bit like an adult. Your child would like to help you in the kitchen or needs to reach for the sink in the bathroom or countertop, and is not able to yet? Kitchen helper allows children to participate in such activities in a safe way.
Your child can develop manual skills and accompany you in everyday life activities, it also helps to build the bond between the child and the parent. It also teaches the little one about the whole cooking experience and healthy lifestyle. In addition, you will prevent your toddler from climbing on chairs or stools where he can easily fall.
- Base protectors prevent the helper from tilting sideways even if the child rests its weight against the wall.
- All the elements, such as the base or rods have been properly strengthened and the edges are polished - all to ensure that the furniture is safe and durable. To increase durability we used metal elements.
- Only non-toxic paints and varnishes were used. All KiddyMoon designs have been tested for safety by the independent Intertek laboratories (they meet European EN-71 standards).
- ST-002 made of durable plywood and oak wood - very sturdy.
ADJUST TO YOUR CHILD
- The 3-step adjustable floor allows you to adjust the furniture to your child's height and allows the flexible and lasting use of our furniture for a longer period of time.
- Our learning tower is intended for children from 18 months to 7 years old (maximum weight is 50 kg, tested strength to 90 kg).
DIMENSIONS: 99cm x 48.6cm x 46cm
ATTENTION: Do not leave your child unsupervised!
SAFE FOR KIDS - TESTED BY AN INDEPENDENT LAB