Encourage an independent toddler
With a kitchen helper, the youngest member of your family can easily participate in activities that promote independence and introduce basic life skills. This is ideal for parents who wish to encourage a Montessori style of learning – this is when your child has the freedom to explore, play and experiment under your guidance.
Helping to prepare meals, bake cakes, and wash dishes will help your toddler ease into an independent later life.
Keep your treasured one entertained whilst you cook
Children are curious beings - participating in meal preparation will undoubtedly entertain your special ones, allowing you to watch over them whilst you cook. Interestingly, this will encourage your child to try new foods if they’ve helped to prepare the meal.
Why choose a kitchen helper from Kiddymoon?
At KiddyMoon, we appreciate that children can be volcanoes of energy and will likely want to move around when standing at the countertop.
So, we've made all our kitchen helpers as functional as possible whilst guaranteeing your child’s safety by:
- Only providing the most durable toddler towers, easily assembled using high-quality metal bolts and nuts.
- Including a removable safety roller for added protection across the helper’s front.
- Using reinforced kitchen tower bases that prohibit the structure from tilting sideways, even if your child rests their entire weight on one side.
- Using rounded and smoothened edges on all our toddler towers for a safer finish.
- Including adjustable floors, meaning you can adapt the helper step to your child's height and alter it as they grow.
Our kitchen helpers are tested by an external laboratory for stability and the use of appropriate materials (including the safety of varnishes and paints under European EN-71 standards).
Select from a range of colours
At KiddyMoon, we offer a diverse palette of colours and models at affordable prices. We believe every parent will find a toddler tower that perfectly fits their interior design and suit their tastes.
Choose between brightening whites, natural wood, or contemporary grey and black shades.
Whichever you choose, it’s sure to become a frequent feature in your kitchen for many years to come.
Contact our helpful team at Kiddymoon
Struggling to decide which toddler tower is best for your little one? Or would you like more information regarding our collection of kitchen helpers?
If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch on 08000 705 225 or email us at email@example.com