KiddyMoon Foam Playground for Kids with Round Ballpit ( 7cm/ 2.75In) Soft Obstacles Course and Ball Pool, Certified Made In The EU, Darkblue: Babyblue/ Blue/ Pearl
• Top-quality cover with oeko-tex certificate. the balls and the playground are manufactured in europe from non-toxic materials. the product has eurofins certificate
• To ensure the child's safety and comfort, both the playground and the balls are made of the highest quality materials; bpa-free. the pool cover should be machine washed at 30 ° c.
• Playground with 200/300 balls 7 cm supports sensory integration of infants. while playing with the kiddymoon balls, your child develops both grasping and colour distinguishing skills.
• Unique design - the kiddymoon playground, through a wide range of balls and covers colours that can be selected, can be matched to any interior design and style.
• The playground with balls provides fun for little girls and boys for many hours! order the kiddymoon playground and give your child a lot of enormous fun!
Foam play set with ballpit, foam play bricks and balls for children
This unique soft play set will effectively stimulate children's imagination and influence creative thinking. A set of toys, consisting of balls, a pool and soft elements, can be used for ordinary play, exercise or building various structures.
The foam components vary depending on the set you choose. The material used for production is characterized by a low basis weight and high resistance to mechanical deformation.
All elements have a removable cover, which makes it easier to keep the toys clean.
Details of the set:
Ballpit 200/300 + Version 6 - ramp/halfshaft/steps
- ballpit: 900x900x300 mm
- ramp: 450x550x300 mm
- halfshaft: 450x550x100 mm
- steps: 450x400x300 mm
- There are 300 balls on the photo.
Light grey:52% cotton, 40% polyester, 8% elastane.
Navy blue:47% cotton, 47% polyester, 6% elastane.
Pink:94% cotton, 6% elastane.
SAFE FOR KIDS - TESTED BY AN INDEPENDENT LAB
Choose your favourite set of the plastic balls. Filter by colour to show all the variants.